- The Friends is a sub-committee of the Gresham All Saints Parochial Church Council.
- The group is run by a Committee of seven individuals, including PCC members, and a Church Warden
- The Friends Committee meets regularly (usually monthly) to organise events to raise funds to fulfil our aims.
- Funds are managed by a Treasurer, who is a Committee member and currently, Vice- Chair
- Finance is always a standard item on Committee agenda. Our Accounts are externally audited annually, together with the PCC Accounts.
- To enable and facilitate the repair and restoration of All Saints Gresham, to secure its future use by worshippers and other users.
- To provide opportunities, through a variety of community events, for the villagers and friends to meet socially.
- To provide a means whereby the local and wider community become more aware of the heritage represented by our Mediaeval church.